Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I have learned this week


           I had learned many things from different classes in this week. For example in Modern world history class we had learned about World War II, on how Adolf Hitler got the power and leads Germany to conquer most of Europe. Then on how American and Japanese got involved in the war, then the Defeat of Germany, Japan. In Science class we also had learned about the evolution, what is it, who discovered it, and did and experiment on it to prove that evolution is for real.

            I also had a fun time in P.E. class, we did lots of tournaments on, football, basketball, and baseball. I never had played baseball so it is fun to learn how to play it. I don't like to play football but on that day, I tried to play and it's actually fun to play. Also In Language art class, we have to write a essay about a book called    " The curious incident of a dog at a night time" It's a nice book to read, it is about a boy named Christopher who is an autistic boy and have to overcomes many of the obstacle to go live with his mom. Finally I want to say that what I had learned this week was so much fun to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment