In this week in ICT class we had learned about many fun things. We had learned about the Adobe Indesign which is a very useful program, it's actually is a newer version of Adobe Pagemaker. It is use for design and layout purposes. It is a good program to make a document more interesting or to make it more creative. It is also use for posters, magazines, newspaper, etc,.. What we did on Indesign was to make a poster and magazine pages for restaurant. It was fun doing it because we can make many designs with the program.
We linked Indesign program to Photoshop program, Photoshop is a very good program to fix photos and make it better or even make photos. I personally like Photoshop very much because I am a photographer myself and I like to take pictures and make it look nice with Photoshop, there is many tools to use in Photoshop. And we did lots of articles reviews and blog posts, from the articles that I read, I got lots of knowledges from it about the IT news and new stuffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment