Specialized was founded in 1974 by Mike Sinyard who sold a Bus to fund a cycle tour of Europe, and he bought parts of bicycle from Europe back to US. He started importing italian bikes and his copany began to manufacture there own bike in 1976. These bikes are very good quality bike, I'm also a big fan of this bike brand that I bought my first road bike with this brand. I like this bike very much because it is not heavy and stiff so when you pedals its faster than any bike you had ever ride in your life. This bike are made from carbon fabric to make it very light and stiff like no bike else
In Thailand these bike are not hard to find but if you are a big man it is quite hard to find for your size because these bike are very well made it so hard to find. I know one guy who is the owner of the fix gear shop in Asoke that like to ride a specialized bike he said that specialized bike is the best one out there because so many pros biker use it for example like, Mike Cavendish, Lance Armstrong, and etc..
"Specialized Bicycle Components." Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. Web. 01 Feb. 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specialized_Bicycle_Components>.
No comments:
Post a Comment