Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ICT class this week

           In ICT class this week we did many fun stuffs, for example such as anti-bully poster we did it with Photoshops, Indesign, and Illustrator. All of them are awesome application to work on. In Photoshop it is very easy use, the tools are very easy to understand and use it, filters and effects that Photoshop allows you to use are many. Indesign is also great every thing that we make in Photoshop and Illustator, we put it in Indesign. What I did on the poster is that, first I think of a slogan to put of a poster, then use the three programs to design and decorate it in many ways.

         This week we did some article reviews and blog posts. The article that I did was about how to identify a fake person on Facebook from a real person on a Facebook. Fake person who use other person's picture and put it in their profile picture. Most of them are purposed to spam or meant for commercial. In blog post I did about Groove riders, which is a Thai band that I really like. They are very good singer, their songs are simple but great. Their style of music is disco funk, with all that jazz kind of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment