Sunday, March 25, 2012

What we learned in ICT class

                In this week in ICT class we had learned about many fun things. We had learned about the Google sketchup which is a very useful program. It is use for building or architectural design purposes. It is a good and easy program to make a design.What we did on Google sketchup this week was to make a design for our restaurant, what we did on the first one is was to design the ICT room.


           It was fun doing it because we can make whatever we want out of it. This program is a basic program for people that want to become a architecture or engineer because in this program the basic of using hard designing program are given. My father wanted me to becomes an engineer, he asked me if I can make a house design using Autocad program, I replied to him that I dont know how to use it. But now, I can make a house design with this easy and good program.



No comments:

Post a Comment